003C-Boomers Chronic Pain and Health
Interviews with Dr. Hal Blatman-Founder of the Blatman Wellness Center
- Understanding and Dealing with Chronic Pain– Are you one of the 116 million people who suffer from chronic pain? Are you a person who falls into the 20% of Americans adults, reportedly some 4
- Top Three Issues Threatening Boomers– Hal Blatman will share his top three issues regarding pain for boomers.
- Providing The Solutions to Chronic Pain– Great ideas from our pain expert
- Mind-Body Medicine– Chronic pain, specifically back pain, is the emphasis for this episode. How your body can repair itself is the topic of our conversation with our pain specialist from Cincinnati, Dr. Hal Blatman.
- Becoming Educated About Supplements– What is the lowdown with supplements?
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia– Fibromyalgia, its a condition which is widespread and a ‘catch-all’ for many chronic pain related issues. What is it? What causes it?
- Boomers and Chronic Pain– Chronic pain costs the United States a reportedly $635 Billion dollars a year. That is not chump change! So what to do?
- Chronic Pain– What is fascia? Why do you need to know about this and how many people suffer from chronic pain?
Interview with Dr. Stephen Tucker
- Developing Personalized Health Plans– Tucker joins us from Singapore and will amaze you with his knowledge
Interview with Christine Andrew
- Proliferation of Maintenance Drugs– The proliferation of prescription drugs, maintenance drugs specifically, is the one key to this conversation, and Christine knows her stuff having
Interview with Dr B. Patrick Schaefer
- Dental Health and Boomers– So how much do you really know about your dental health care and how much should we know? Typically what I have found with curiosity is if I have
Interviews with Dr. Susan Maples
- Promoting Systemic Health– Join a lightning rod of energy and information as Dr. Susan Maples makes her long awaited debut!
- Diagnosis-Health– Are you curious about the term ‘Creative Destruction of Healthcare’? I posed this question to our favorite oral systemic health expert, Dr.
- Dentistry: Moving from Sick Care to Health Care– Dr. Susan Maples makes a return visit as we have a delightful conversation with the lady I lovingly call, ‘Dr. Disrupter’
Interview with Dr. H. Peter Chase
- Breaking the Diabetes Cycle– As one of the preeminent experts today in the field of diabetes, our guest, Dr. H.
Interview with Dr. Darria Gillespie– Sharecare
- Empowering Your Health, Wellness and Quality of Life with Sharecare– Darria Long Gillespie makes a major impact on everyone’s quality of life (QOL) by sharing the importance of Sharecare