003E-Happiness and Mindfullness
Interview with Janice Marturano-Author and Mindfullness Expert
- Understanding Mindfulness– Do you feel like the consummate juggler?
Interview with Maddy Dychtwald-Age Wave Founder, Author and Speaker
- Age Wave: Our Maturing Population and How You Fit In– So are you riding the “Age Wave”?
Interview with Marci Shimoff-Author and Happiness expert
- Finding Happiness and Love– Marci Shimoff is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, a world-renowned transformational teacher, and an expert on happiness, success, and…..
Interview with Guy Joseph Ale– Founder of Life Span Seminars
- Improved Lifespan– As Guy Ale tells us, “keep it simple, enjoyable, and engage”! Great advice from the President of The Lifespan Seminar.
Interviews with Carol Whitaker– Author and Happiness expert
- Transforming Your Life– If transforming your life is something you desire, this is the person you want to listen to, our pal Carol Whitaker.
- Ridiculously Happy– The author of “Ridiculously Happy!
Interview with Heidi Houston– Film Maker, Menopause Expert
- Hot Flash Havoc– Menopausal proportions, that is Heidi Houston! A force to be reckoned with: You could say that as well!
Interviews with Bart Astor– Author AARP
- Time Management Fueling a Happy Retirement– My 200th show on the CoSozo Radio Network and we have in all of his glory, the best selling author of “RoadMap for the Rest of Your Life: Smart Choices….
- Roadmap for the Rest of Your Life– When you are in question about that impending Indian Summer of our lives, and we know we have a multitude of questions, I go for an expert with a v
- Establishing Your Healthy Roadmap– Bart Astor, a recognized expert in life’s transitions, returns as we share the map of moving forward with our lives in a semblance of order and fun
Interview with Rusty Gregory-Author and Trainer
- Self-Care Reform– If you are tired of being fat, sick, and exhausted then this show will have some answers as Rusty Gregory makes his debut.
Interview with Catherine Carrigan-Trainer
- Healing, Health and Happiness– A new member to the Boomers Rock collective joins us for tonight’s show and I recommend you listen to Catherine Carrigan, author, healer, fitness…
Interviews with Christine Andrew-Founder of CoSozo Living
- Our Valuable Elderly– Of course we value our elderly, that is a silly question. But our scope is really how much, or how little.
- Improve Your Quality of Life: The Life You Save May Be Your Own– This ‘must listen to’ episode focuses on the heavy topic of “Why Boomers Suicide Rates are Surging”.
- Boomers Gut-Check– ‘Boomer Gut Check’, interesting title, even more interesting conversation.
- Cross-Generational Conversations– Once again my co-host is the Lion Tamer herself, the executive producer of the CoSozo family Christine Andrew, and we drag Alex Green in as well to…..