Interviews with Dave Lorenz– Manager of Industry Relations & International Marketing for Travel Michigan
- Pure Michigan Adventures with Dave Lorenz– Shifting gears, moving into the outdoors, my favorite outdoors man Dave Lorenz will bring it every single time!
- Great Things to Do in Michigan– Looking for the ‘Top’ values in vacation travel in Michigan any time of the year?
- Pure Michigan Outdoors with Dave Lorenz– Training for the Olympics, in Michigan? You bet, says my pal Dave Lorenz, the Manager of Public Media and Industry Relations for Travel Michigan.
- Laughfest– Grand Rapids is becoming one really hip city, and “Laughfest” is just one more example of new and exciting things to there. Patterned after Gilda
- Michigan Museums– Travel destinations tend to be our primary operation mode with Dave, and this show we talk about some great spots indoors to build those memories.
- The Wilds of Michigan– The “Wilds of Michigan”, those areas that are “da land, da Yoopers” is our conversation with Dave tonight, as we discuss, Sault Ste Marie, Saint Ignace and…….
- Let’s Talk Detroit– The first thing Dave and I decided to talk about was the “Boston Marathon attack”. These types of incidents rock the foundation of our country, but……
- Mellowing Out in Saugatuck/Douglas– Saugatuck and Douglas, another newbie for me, I should be used to new places with my man with the plan Dave Lorenz, our Pure Michigan travel expert
- Summer in Michigan– Tips on summer camping from the All-Knowing, Mr. Outdoors himself, Dave Lorenz, in another great segment we talk about camping.
- Fall in Northern Michigan– Have you ever heard the name, “The Great Turtle?”, No, how about “The Tunnel of Trees?” If you have missed those two then you will not want to mis
- Winter Wonderland in Michigan– Have you ever wondered about snowshoeing? How about reacquainting yourself with winter outdoor activities?
- Fun and Healthy Winter Tips– Dave Lorenz, the travel guy who claims to always get lost! That is what I like the most about ‘Mr. Travel Michigan’… honesty.
- Late Winter, Early Spring Tune-ups– Is it time to tune up our golf swing, softball pitch/swing or check the fishing lures?
- Simple Springtime Activities– Michigan has an $18 Billion dollar a year industry that we all use in our natural resources and tourism.
- Chasing Waterfalls in Michigan– Chasing waterfalls, with 11,000 inland lakes, (yes Minnesota we have you beat) all of our bountiful fresh water has to go somewhere, Dave Lorenz shares…
Interviews with Julia Hubbel-Author, Columnist, Travel Expert
- Travel, Activities and Discovery-Julia is simply a gas. She is full of energy, such positiveness and love of life that her interviews are simply amazing. This show is no let down…
- WordFood– Julia Hubbel is a lifelong student of the power of words, that and she is simply a riot to talk to, you will enjoy her wit and stories immensely.
- Permission to Enjoy Your Life– “Permiso” What is this? Permission to give ourselves the go ahead; that innate feeling that we “can do this”.Permission.
- Inspiring Living– Back from a successful adventure to Africa, our ‘war correspondent’ and energizer bunny Julia Hubbel is back for an hour of inspiration and fun.
Interviews with Clark Norton– Travel expert, Freelance Journalist, Screenwriter and Copywriter
- Why Travel May Be the Best Thing to Do for Yourself– As a new guest I give travel expert Clark Norton an 11 on the scale of 1-10, he is that awesome!
- Travel: Domestic Style– Taking a road trip with Clark Norton is so much fun, his story telling and advice is invaluable.
- Travel and Family Connections– Planning that cross-generational dream vacation is our scope of this show when I welcome back my adopted sister Christine Andrew and her hubby my b
- West of the Mississippi– As our world traveler extraordinaire, Clark Norton is a gas to talk to, and his stories and expertise will empower any and all who want to listen in……