007D-Building the Multigenerational Bridge
Interview with Kirk Cousins and Meghan Bade
- Building The Bridge– A special doubleheader of awesome young people in this Building the Bridge episode
Interview with Ami Iceman
- Cross Generational Learning– “Building the Bridge” is going to become one of the most important and fun segments we will do on “Boomers Rock”, because the energy of our young people….
Interview with Christine Andrew
- Teamwork Between Millennials and Boomers– In our weekly show together Christine and I pulled our guy in the trenches, the man who is out there in the world plugging our message, Director……
Interviews with Nathan Ohle
- The Governor’s Fitness Awards– Nathan Ohle made this a memorable appearance when he came back for one of his regular apperances, with tonight’s show focusing on the Governor’s an
- Michigan Fitness
Boomer issues recapped
- Recapping Boomer Issues– Today we’re taking a look at so many of the topics we’ve discussed on Boomers Rock.
- For Better or Worse– Good information works, balancing your outlook helps. There is nothing wrong in having an opinion, and of course everything in balance.
- Is I.T. Important?– We only have fear to drive us into submission, that is of course if we allow it! How much of the information superhighway do you use?