Boomers Rock, the radio show recap
Monday July 18th- David Lorenz of Travel Michigan and Russ
Van Zandt discussed the following topics-
David Lorenz-Travel Michigan, Pure Michigan
- Michigan 400-August 21st, Brooklyn, Michigan
- Carnival like family gathering with 132,000 fans for a NASCAR event
- Michigan Travel commission is the first state to sponsor a full-blown NASCAR event in the country
- The beauty of Traverse City, Michigan
Russ (Papa) Van Zandt-Building an internet business
- Financial fitness
- Internet entrepreneurship
- Private label rights (PLR)
- How to supplement your income
Wednesday July 20th- Chris Johnson and Matt Johnson of “On Target Living” talked about-
Chris Johnson-Founder of “On Target Living”-our countries obesity issue
- Chris emphasized “Realizing”, that we have a problem (national obesity)
- That it is always about the small steps to solve any issue
- Mexico is right behind the United States in diabetes
- Education is the key to our future prevention
- The “Herd Mentality” of the way people think
Matt Johnson-Director of business development “On Target Living”-that illusive athletic scholarship
- Former Collegiate athlete
- Value of the collegiate athletic scholarship
- The importance of academics
- Passion for excellence
Friday July 22nd- Jenn Dubey and Marla Miller came on the show and discussed-
Getting a grip on Motivation by Jenn Dubey
- Motivation vs Comfort:
- What is motivation?
- What is comfort?
- What are the reasons we choose to not be motivated?
- What is the dark side of comfort?
- Benefit of Motivation:
- Wellness, prevention of illness and motivation expert and advocate
- Professional writer and editor, Women over 45 speak
- Former nurse practitioner
- Radio talk show host
- Mother to three hard working successful daughters
Marla will become a great addition to our team and she has agreed to become a featured contributor on the last Friday of each month in the 6:40 segment. We will talk about health, wellness, finding your tribe and helping others live that QOL I talk about so much. That and much more, stay tuned!
Welcome to the team Marla, glad you are on board!
As you can see if you have read my blogs this is a different format than I have written in the past for my “Boomers Rock” recap, the reason for the change was length.
Frankly my wordiness was getting in the way of my guests topics and the purpose of any blog is to quickly benefit the reader by sharing quick interesting information.
I am open to feedback and dialogue to continue to improve this process and anyone who has input can comment below and or email me directly at Tom@grtfitness.com, it really is about sharing the information and making this the best that I possibly can.
Thanks for listening and reading, I truly appreciate your time and following the show
Love your life, because before you can share love with others you must love yourself first!