Shifting Gears- Finding Your Fifth
Chris Johnson – Episode 598
In this episode Chris and I discuss-
- Behavior change- Can I change my lifestyle?
- Medical Illiteracy- We gotta be our own advocates
- Sharpening the saw- It’s the little wins that matter
- What are ‘YOU’ willing to do?
- Train-wrecks and people who just roll on
- What the heck is the Glomerular Filtration Rate and why should you know this?
- The newest book- ‘Capacity’
- And we riff!
Please listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ radio talk show, show 47, season 6 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 94.5 FM and AM 870 WKAR the Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review) and here on September 23rd, 2017 below-
Find our new book here- “Believe in Amazing” American free at only .99