Craig Stiles – Episode 709
The ‘Power of Be’
“The team highlighted three qualities of Ameriprise that stood out to them most in comparison to other firms ease of doing business with clients.”
- “We found that Ameriprise is best able to support how clients use our advice today and how we want to grow
in the future,” said Craig Stiles. “In particular, we like how business here can be performed on the go, with mobile apps for both clients and advisors.”
- Supporting, rather than circumventing, the advisor-client relationship. “We were attracted to the intense focus Ameriprise has on supporting the advisor-client relationship,” said Greg Miller. “It is front and center in the way the firm designs their policies and how various departments work together to support advisors.”
- Stability amid the abundance of changes happening across the industry. “From technology to products to client expectations, there is a lot of transformation underway for advisors and for clients,” said Nathan Clark.
“We were looking for greater flexibility to evolve our business in a way that allows us to serve clients well. Ameriprise stands out for sticking to their financial planning roots, while continually enabling advisors to
serve clients in a modern way.”
Our “Financial Fitness” guru brings his integrity back to our listeners, giving us his honesty, experience and easy to listen to advice, for example-
- Making financial decisions when markets are good
- Making financial decisions when markets are bad
- How the Ameriprise pyramid model is the best foundation for financial planning
Please listen to the ‘Tom Matt Show’, episode 4, season 9 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 105.1 FM and AM 870 WKARthe Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review, it really helps the ‘Algorithm’ ) broadcast on November 16th, 2019 below-
And, a shameless plug- Please go grab your copy of our new book ‘Generation Us-Living, Loving, Learning, Building Benevolent Togetherness’ because together we all make a difference.
Thank you and love you all for supporting our dream!