Living in Your Genius
Dr. Gay Hendricks – Episode 658
Whats so special about this episode?
- The Essential first step
- Mastering the Genius Move
- When you focus on things that you cannot change, you get unhappy. When you focus on things you can change, you get happy
- Genius moments
- Keeping emotions at bay by using my mind to distract me from them.
- Freeing up mind space for genius to emerge: How to end specific type of negative thinking-
- The biggest barrier blocking our path to genius is fear based negative thinking, Paradoxically our struggle with negative thinking only ends when we declare we have no control over it.
- How to Woo your creativity
- Joy of creativity and understanding that what makes relationships thrive makes creativity grow
- Making space for your creativity
- Be careful about putting conditions on creativity (white boards, note pads and jotting shit down)
- Coping with stagnation by self-medicating
Please listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ radio talk show, show 5, season 8 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 105.1 FM and AM 870 WKAR the Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review, it really helps the ‘Algorithm’ ) broadcast on November 17th, 2018 below-
And, a shameless plug- Please go grab your copy of our new book ‘Generation Us-Living, Loving, Learning, Building Benevolent Togetherness’ because together we all make a difference.
Thank you and love you all for supporting our dream!