‘Why We Age and Why We Don’t Have To’
Dr. David Sinclair – Episode 713
“A fun and entertaining interview”My Cribbed Notes
- Dr. David Sinclair’s work is featured in five books, two documentary movies, 60 Minutes, Morgan Freeman’s “Through the Wormhole” and other media including, now “The Tom Matt Show”!!!!!
- Dr. Sinclair is a Professor in the Department of Genetics and co-Director of the Paul F. Glenn Center for the Biology of Aging at Harvard Medical School.
- The Sinclair research group is a world leader in the understanding of why we age and how to reverse it.
- Dr. Sinclair is co-founder of several biotechnology companies (Sirtris, Ovascience, Genocea, Cohbar, MetroBiotech, ArcBio, Liberty Biosecurity) and is on the boards of several others. He is also co-founder and co-chief editor of the journal Aging.
- TIME magazine’s list of the “100 most influential people in the world”.
Please listen to the ‘Tom Matt Show’, episode 9, season 9 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 105.1 FM and AM 870 WKARthe Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review, it really helps the ‘Algorithm’ ) broadcast on December 14th, 2019 below-
And, a shameless plug- Please go grab your copy of our new book ‘Generation Us-Living, Loving, Learning, Building Benevolent Togetherness’ because together we all make a difference.
Thank you and love you all for supporting our dream!