When we discuss transitional career options we cover the gamut of ideas and creativity. Maura Keenan is a perfect example of this. She was inspired to create her product and company Rootstix LLC because she noticed the roots at her hairline and temple were starting to turn white.
Mike Wheeler is our Boomers Rock Local guest and our personal aid to guiding us through insurance issues, personal, business, life or health. As a partner with the Oakes Agency in Grand Haven he always brings his knowledge to the radio program.
Maura Keenan is a busy lady who is a mom with two small children, so when a need arose in her life, she managed to make the time to build her business Rootstix. Maura actually is a typical overnight success who really spent ten year analyzing statistics and market research, building her solid background for her transition. She discovered and easy touch up solution to increase the length of time between salon appointments, a must for the ever busier women and men who don’t want the unwanted grey.
Mike Wheeler discusses some interesting tidbits of information that can always save you money and enlighten your insurance knowledge. Sound advice, great tips; listen to Mike as he cuts through the clutter and confusion.
In this week’s episode we discuss-
- Why focus groups are important
- The human nature of purchases
- Starting your own business from scratch
- Branding and its importance
- Finding a need and building a business
- Developing consumer trust
- Jewelry appraisal
- Liability and physical coverage of your toys
- Storage facilities and insurance
- Saving money, analyze your policies
- Never assume coverage is a blanket
Listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ Radio Talk Show season 4 episode 32 below