Doug Resseguie – Episode 710
‘Mentoring through the Great Outdoors’
- Let’s be clear, I am all for outdoor activities, I am a complete ‘no-nothin’ as far as hunting/fishing/camping-but I am willing to learn
- Doug shares great stories of mentoring his son Nick through a bucket list Colorado hunting trip recently
- Doug shares great stories about a trip to Wyoming with his nephew ChaChi (Rafael)
- How do we appreciate and learn about woodlands?
- Experiential growth and bonding, how he became the hunting guru he is now–>by being mentored as a kid himself
- Getting in touch with nature and ‘unplugging’ from tech and how good it is for us
Please listen to the ‘Tom Matt Show’, episode 6, season 9 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 105.1 FM and AM 870 WKARthe Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review, it really helps the ‘Algorithm’ ) broadcast on November 23rd, 2019 below-
And, a shameless plug- Please go grab your copy of our new book ‘Generation Us-Living, Loving, Learning, Building Benevolent Togetherness’ because together we all make a difference.
Thank you and love you all for supporting our dream!