Kerry Hannon – Episode 610
Why should I listen to this episode?
- Kerry Hannon knows her stuff. She is (in my humble opinion) THE nationally recognized expert and strategist on career transitions
- Kerry shares how there’s an 80 – 90% chance that if you’re a woman, you’ll be responsible for all decisions, financial and otherwise
- Kerry focuses on empowering yourself to do more with your career and personal finances – now and for the future.
- Kerry is super cool and has covered all aspects of careers, and is well respected
- Kerry is a business and personal finance as a columnist for many top publications including the New York Times, Forbes, Money, and USA Today
- Kerry is all knowing and the award-winning author of a dozen books
- Kerry always delivers great information
Kerry’s ‘Money Confidence: Really Smart Financial Moves for Newly Single Women’ is greatness!
Please listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ radio talk show, show 9, season 7 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 94.5 FM and AM 870 WKAR the Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review) and here on December 24th, 2017 below-
Find our new book here- “Believe in Amazing” American free at only .99