Season 4 Episode 36, June 27th, 2015
Brigit Hassig, Executive Director of Four Pointes and Denny Swartout of Harbor Transit join me as we discuss the need to and desire for all of us to “Shape up Fast”.
Two of my closest Grand Haven friends and I discuss an article from the Wall Street Journal titled, “We All Need to Shape Up Fast”, written by noted author Jason Gay. And having two really active engaged people to share this with is good radio ‘Fo-Sho’!
In the article it is stated that 1 in 4 Americans did not exercise in the past YEAR!
Not to be a preacher man or anything but this is frightening to say the least. And being a talk show host, well that kind of lends itself to the direction of talking about and sharing, I like to think preaching is counter-productive.
Join my pals and I as we solve the problems of this ‘lack of movement’ issue, I can just wind up Denny and Brigit she needs no winding at all, and please listen as we cover the following-
- More than a quarter of the U.S. population-28%- did not participate in a single activity last year
- Being totally sedentary is a quick road to the cemetery
- How Four Pointes has seen incredible growth
- Getting there with Harbor Transit is easy and inexpensive
- Socialization and group fitness and activities
- Group activities, led by membership is driving fun
Listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ Radio Talk Show season 4 episode 36 below (6/27)