Multi-generational cooperation, collaboration and admiration fill this show. Our guest this week is the President of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, which means he is not only connected to his classmates in medical school, he is a respected and influential member of society. I love young, smart, energized people who want to help make the world a better place!
Peter Boateng is what is great about life, young people who care and will become future pillars in society. I am privileged to share our conversation, and Peter’s passion for life. With young people like Peter soon to be our healthcare providers, we all have nothing to fear.
Please listen as we discuss-
- Peter’s compelling story of being diagnosed with Keratoconus, a degenerative corneal disease and losing his basketball scholarship
- Peter’s relationship with his parents and how it has shaped him into the fine man he is now
- Time management, how we all can improve
- Homeostasis and balance, restoring your equilibrium
- Treating the cause of illness
- Proper living
- The ‘Handcuffing of Healthcare’
Listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ Radio Talk Show season 4 episode 50 below ( 10/3/2015)