The ‘Entrepreneurs’ Quarterly
Jason Feifer & Michael Gelb – Episode 616
What is this episode all about- Jason Feifer talks about his articles, including-
- Asking the Dumb Question-You really can learn alot
- The Power of Trying-Is it worth it?
- The Art of Self Promotion-It’s not really about YOU!
- Taking the Right Risk-Be bold, daring and out there
- Order ‘Entrepreneur’ magazine
- Listen to ‘Problem Solvers’ & ‘The Pessimists Archive’ podcasts- I DO!
And our second guest- Michael Gelb crushes it-
- How to develop energizing, enduring connections with visionary, positive leaders
- Social connectedness
- Leadership is about managing energy
- His awesome book, ‘The Art of the Connection’
Please listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ radio talk show, show 16, season 7 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 94.5 FM and AM 870 WKAR the Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review, it really helps the ‘Algorithm’ ) and here on January 26th, 2018 below-