Risk – Failure – Reward
Dr. Debbie Heiser – Episode 606
Why do I want to listen to this show? In this episode we talk about-
- Failure makes the same goal seem less attainable.
- Failure also distorts your perceptions of your abilities
- Failure makes you believe you’re helpless.
- A single failure experience can create an unconscious“fear of failure.”
- Fear of failure often leads to unconscious self-sabotaging.
- Fear of failure can be transmitted from parentsto children.
- The pressure to succeed increases performance anxiety and causes choking.
While some people are able to use a failed experience to become better, other people’s performance deteriorate after a failed attempt.
Please listen to Tom Matt’s ‘Boomers Rock’ radio talk show, show 5, season 7 syndicated all over Michigan on the Michigan Talk Network, Michigan State Universities 94.5 FM and AM 870 WKAR the Spartan Sports Network SSN/24-7 website (get the app Spartan Fans), and of course ITunes (please leave us a review) and here on November 19th, 2017 below-
Find our new book here- “Believe in Amazing” American free at only .99