Interviews with Colin Milner-International Council of Active Aging CEO
- Active Aging with Colin Milner– Colin Milner is my man. Anyone who comes right out in the first minute of an interview and says he is a “short man in a big man’s body” has got to
- Active Aging– World traveler Colin Milner, the founder and Chief Executive of the ICAA, International Council of Active Aging, joins the program and he hits the….
Interviews with Jo-Anne Lema– PhD founder of After Fifty Living
- After Fifty Living– As usual JoAnne brought the juice! When she mentioned typing class I was immediately transported back to 8th grade at Walter French Junior high.
- Independent Living and 911– Jo-Anne Lema is back on the show, bringing with her incredible knowledge. Did you know that
- The Need for Care– So this topic of long-term care insurance continues to grow in scope for the talk show, and my pal JoAnne Lema is perfect to discuss it from a prac
- Understanding and Preventing Elder Abuse– JoAnne Lema is one of our All-Star team interview team members for a reason, she brings it and knows what she is talking about.
- Generation Jones: A Retirement Challenge– The really cool thing about JoAnne is she has passion. This show we talk about “Retirement Challenge” and frankly Jo was jacked up! What about yo
- Empty Nest Syndrome– So what is the ‘Empty Nest Syndrome’ anyway? Good question, and one that JoAnne Lema brings to the table in this episode of ‘Boomers Rock’.
- Caregiving for Yourself and the Elderly– Caregiving defined as an unpaid individual (spouse, partner, family member, friend or neighbor) involved in assisting others with activities of liv
- How to Protect Yourself From the World of Scammers– Why is it so many scammers want to separate you from your money?
- Estate Planning: Getting It Done– If you take one tip from the all-knowing founder of After Fifty Living, JoAnne Lema it is “tenacity” and the website
- Having the Talk– How do we have the talk with our aging parents? Wow, that is a tough question now isn’t it!
- Updates from After Fifty Living– Are you one of the 40% who is unsatisfied in your retirement?
- The Joys of After Fifty Living– Jo-Anne Lema returns as we talk about the joys of after fifty! It is all in the mindset and the prep work.
- Alzheimer’s Caregiving and Increasing Awareness– Jo-Anne Lema, the founder of After Fifty Living and long time friend, guest, and family collective member returns and shares her feelings about low
- Do-Overs: Be Careful What You Wish For– This show starts with a combination of ‘Five Health Mistakes Boomers Make’, which include the ubiquitous ‘loaded salad and consumption of meat, not
- Arguing with Our Adult Children– As we all mature into our most momentous years, the chance of conflict with family, friends, really anyone, can and will happen.
- Dealing With Loss– As the founder of After Fifty Living, Jo-Anne Lema has always had a plethora of sweet topics.
Interviews with Dr. James Gambone– PhD, Author, Founder of Refirement
- Clarifying Your Life– Listen in today as we talk with Mr. Refirement himself, Jim Gambone!
- Building a Multi-Portfolio Refirement– Well I started this broadcast on a rant about an article that I found that was, in my opinion, dogging people that use the Social Security Disabili
- Claiming Your Legacy– As an inter-generational consultant, nationally known expert in training and keynote
- Planning for ReFirement, Not Retirement– Planning for ‘Refirement’ with Dr.
- Differences Between Boomer Men and Women– The differences between boomer men and women are the topic of the show with Dr.
- Refire Your Spirit and Your Life– Jim, the ‘Refirement’ expert himself, and I digress into the Affordable Care Act or, as the world knows it ‘Obama Care’.
- Understanding The Depth of Caregiving– Did you know that there are over 54 million caregivers nationally who are not paid and spend on average of $6400.00 out of pocket each helping othe
- Life’s Creativity– How important is creativity in regard to our next fifty years? Extremely, and critical according to Dr. Refirement himself Jim Gambone.
- Expanding Creativity– A double dip show with Dr. Refirement himself, Jim Gambone, along with Jim’s talented wife, Wendy Johnson…..
- Talking About Wills – Living and Ethical– As the authority on generational and intergenerational relationships, Dr. James Gambone is a phenom!
Interviews with Barbara Schiffman– Life&Soul Coach, author and speaker
- Leap of Faith for Boomers– With Barbara Schiffman you always will have that feeling of connectedness. She is always like that omnipresent feel goodness, that unified feeling……
- Living in Balance For Boomers– Barbara Schiffman is simply a delight, her energy and life as a counselor and life coach make talking to her easy and informational, that and she is…..
Interviews with Cheryl Benton– Founder of The Three Tomatoes
- The Three Tomatoes– This is one show that you need to hear, especially all of our sisters out there as Cheryl Benton, founder of ‘The Three Tomatoes’, a website devote
- The Crazy Issues of Boomer Women– So what drives our women crazy? Are you completely tired of not finding any clothing that is size 6 and lower?