“Life Hack System”
-Definition of ‘Life Hack’-
Life hack (or life hacking) refers to any trick, shortcut, skill, or novelty method that increases productivity and efficiency, in all walks of life. The term was primarily used by computer experts who suffer from information overload or those with a playful curiosity in the ways they can accelerate their workflow in ways other than programming.
1.Water & Fiber – Microbiota/Microbiome (Lunch) (My personal ‘Anchors’)
2.Move More – Lymphatic/Filter (Jump)
3.Sleep Deeply – Glymphatic/Brain Flush (Apnea, my article and story)
4.Dream Large – See it/Be it (Tom’s ‘Brain Map’)
5.Time Ownership – Resource/Precious (Einstein)
6.Incremental Growth – Self Improvement (Books)
7.Connect Constantly – Give freely (Compassion)
8.Routines & Habits – Cue/Response/Reward (Sticky)
Additional side thoughts-
- Respecting yourself and finding the true meaning of you–> What is YOUR meaningful path?
- What is YOUR capacity?
- Waking up excited for the day–> Having valued goals–>What is the long term ideal?
- Ask yourself, “who do I want to be”, it makes no difference how old you are.
- Be all in–>Take THE LEAP OF FAITH!
- Point to the distance (goals) but live in the day!
Dr. Jordan Petersons top ten rules for success
- Stop doing the wrong things
- Make a schedule
- Clarify your thoughts
- Take the meaningful path
- Specify your goals
- Stop saying things that make you weak
- Adopt the mode of authentic being
- Learn from your errors
- Have a conversation with yourself
- Aim high