Interviews with Dr. Lori Shemek-Founder of DLS Health Works and Bestselling author
- Nutrition and Weight Loss– Lori Shemek holds a PhD in Counseling, and has the title of “Rock Star” on my show. In other words you “DO NOT” want to miss her episodes.
- Understanding Inflammation– So this low level chronic inflammation thing is a problem, and it can lead to all different issues, hmmmm, why is it we never hear about this??????
- Optimal Health– Optimal health, hmmmmmmm, when your digestive system is raging, the gurgling is growling and the heebiejeebies are flying what else to do, how about…..
- FatFlammation – Today’s Silent Killer– Lori Shemek simply rocks. She’s another of our “collective family” who is out sharing her great nature along with education.
- What Makes You Old, What Makes You Young– I can tell you that resilient aging is strictly and absolutely is
- where we want to go. It is completely a mindset issue. It is about slowing down
- Emotional Eating– I could welcome Dr. Lori Shemek to her weekly segment, however I am more inclined to say “what took so long?”
- How to Max Your Metabolism– Many people use the word metabolism, but few really know the meaning.
- Can Going Paleo Extend Your Life?– Extending your life and improving the quality of it are what we are all about on the Boomers Rock show, I mean it is in our DNA!
- How to Reduce Stress and Why You Need To Do It Today– Is busyness causing you anxiety? Is constantly struggling to make time an issue for you?
- Improving Your Life and Longevity– As science continues to race forward, and old thoughts and ideas we took as gospel continue to be kicked to the curb, having Dr.
- Why Understanding Body Image is Important– Having a negative body image can lead to not only spending money, (diets, clothes, books and alcohol) but can also impact other areas of your life
- Boost Your Immunity– Your immune system… do you really know what it is? If not this is the show you will not want to miss because co-host Dr.
- How Mind, Mood and Meals Affect Obesity– Straight on a direct flight from Dallas, Texas, Dr.
- Preventing Heart Disease Through Mindset and Nutrition– Heart disease is the number one killer in America!
- Take Charge of Your Life– Direct from Dallas, Dr Lori returns as we host another eminent Psychologist, Dr. Nicola Bird as we discuss taking charge of your life.
- Talking About Memory Loss– So what is the difference between forgetfulness and memory loss?
- The Heart of the Matter– So why is heart disease the number one killer of Americans?
- Fitness and Fun– Fitness and fun, fun and fitness… join another fun show with the ‘Dallas Inferno’, my pal Dr. Lori Shemek.
- Empower Your Potential– Bruno LoGreco, creator of ‘Tri-Commitment Success’ the ‘how to system for achieving happiness, fulfillment, and personal potential’ joins Dr.
- Emotional Balance of Finance– Feel good about yourself. Listening to Dr. Lori will put you in that sweet spot of energy, that is for sure.
- Reinvention and Choices– Lori and I introduce Jason Scott Johnson as we talk about the topic of reinvention and choices.
- Emotional Balance for Investing– Is it a fear of success or a fear of failure that leads us into the emotional black hole with our investments? With Kirk Spano…
- Weighing In On Weight Loss– Why is it that the Diet industry is a 60 billion dollar a year industry?
- Staying Injury Free– Outstanding! Stupendous! Outrageously informative with Lee Boyce
- Toxins in Our Environment– In this episode Dr. Lori Shemek and I discuss the many toxins that are pervasive in our everyday life.
- Creating a Maximized Metabolism– What is the “Double-D”? Is it a fast food burger, probably not. Is it a new restaurant, negative on that one as well.
- What Are Super Foods?– Eat fish to prevent dementia.
- Battle Binge Eating– Hold on to your helmet for this one, the explosion that is Tara Marie Segundo joins Dr. Lori Shemek and myself.
- Secrets That Can Help You Live Longer– Is your personality geared for longevity? How can blood stem cells affect your personal aging process?
- Epigenetics, Weight Loss, and Quality of Life– What is ‘epigenetics’ and how can it effect not only your behavior, but your overall consistent health? Can you overcome your weight gain?
Interview with JJ Virgin- Best Selling Author
- Positive Change– JJ Virgin is one of our nation’s bestselling authors and knowledge givers in regard to nutrition and weight loss and now she adds to her extensive
Interview with Dr. Barry Sears-Bestselling author- The Zone Diet
- Entering the Zone– As a leading authority on the dietary control of hormonal response, Dr. Barry Sears is a major asset to anyone and everyone.
Interviews with Chris Johnson-Founder of On Target Living
- Your Guide to a Life of Balance, Energy, and Vitality– As a perfect example of what the “Refirement Zone” is all about, if you ever wondered what or how or when or any other descriptive I can’t think of
- Targeting Your Source of Health and Wellness– “Helping people understand”, Chris Johnson founder and CEO of his platform and company On Target Living talks the talk, and he definitely walks the
- Cholesterol and You– So you think you know a lot about cholesterol?
- Your Compelling Why– Fueling change, that is what Chris Johnson, president of On Target Living, is all about!
Interviews with Christine Andrew-Founder of CoSozo Living
- Building the Bridge Through Good Nutrition– Christine joins me in another of our multiple topic shows, catching up on whats happening, I called this show “Building the Bridge Through Good Nutrition. Kristen Johnson joins the action
- What’s Eating You?– You never know where Christine and I will travel in regard to our interviews, and she is such a good sport I love spring the ‘out-of-the-blue’ topics……
- Food: The Good, The Bad, and The Different– We covered so much on this crazy show in regard to food it would not do justice to try and write a recap, so I will tantalize you with bullet point
Interview with John Roulac-Founder of Nutiva
- Nutiva and the New You-John Roulac simply ROCKS! If you don’t know about Nutiva here is your opportunity….
Interview with Jenn Dubey-Founder of Evolve Corporate Wellness
- Devolve to Evolve Your Eating– This can’t miss episode of the Boomers Rock show features the energizer bunny, Jenn Dubey. As a corporate wellness expert, fitness professional, a
- Evolve Your Wellness– Jenn Dubey is the primal energizer bunny and you want to hear her roar! Her company Evolve Corporate Wellness gets it done.
- What is Corporate Wellness?– Jenn Dubey is an “Energizer Entrepreneurial Bunny” who has the get up and go I love to talk with, so that is why her segments rock!
Interview with Marc David- Founder of the Psychology of Eating
- The Psychology of Eating– Marc David is a leader with a voice who talks about the unique combination of stress, digestion, metabolism, weight, and health.
Interview with Susan Irby- The Bikini Chef
- The Bikini Chef– The newest member to fuel the passion is “The Bikini Chef” Susan Irby! Can you say dynamo!?
Interviews with Debbie Jamieson- The Jamieson Total Healthcare Clinic
- Energize Your Life and Your Thoughts with Proper Nutrition– Getting your energy up, through good diet and nutrition, we went out and got one the preeminent experts in the Midwest, Debbie Jamieson of the Jami
- Boosting Brain Functions– Talk about coming into an interview prepared, Debbie Jamieson is loaded with tips, thoughts and ideas for your health and wellness, ALWAYS!
- Purification and Detoxification– When you can get a 17 year old who eats whatever, including the favorite ‘Wendy’s Bacon-Ator’ to want to do a 21 day cleanse, well then you must be
Interview with Martha Davis Kipcak- Slow Foods
- Slow Foods and More– Martha Davis Kipcak came to food activism the traditional way, from the kitchen. She wants us to think about taking back our power and becoming….
Interview with Jules Hindman- Certified Sports Nutritionist
- Eat Well, Perform Well– Jules Hindman is not only an avid athlete, knowledge giver and consultant, she is a mom of four, wife and entrepreneur. Lori Shemek Co-Hosts.
Interviews with Drew Pearlman- Filmaker
- How to Empower Your Life with The Healing Effect– Film maker and generally great guy Drew Pearlman joins the show to talk about his new project: his film “The Healing Effect”.
- Inside The Healing Effect– A filmmaker, writer, speaker, and teacher who has spent over ten years living and making films, Drew Scott Pearlman is the best.
Interviews with Dr. Jennifer Zumbrink ND- Naturopath
- What is a Naturopathic Doctor?– Naturopathic doctors combine the wisdom of nature with the rigors of science, and I think it is awesome!
- Focusing on Proactive Prevention– Now this is one talented young doctor who can really enlighten you into new and proactive thoughts and ideas about health and wellness.
Interviews with Dr. Loren Cordain-PhD Founder of the Paleo Movement
- How Modern People Can Improve Their Life Eating Like Their Ancestors– Loren Cordain is the preeminent authority on all that is Paleo and our ancestral eating habits and methods.
- The Truth AboutPaleo– As the founder of the Paleo movement, Dr. Loren Cordain gives you the straight story….
Interview with Charles CJ Hunt- Film maker
- The Perfect Human Diet– CJ Hunt is a perfect example of transition!
Interview with Dr. Ginger Southal-CEO Dr. Ginger
- All About Juicing– As our newest member of the Boomers Rock Collective, Dr. Ginger is a must listen to! Co-Hosted with Dr. Lori Shemek.