Interviews with Joan Pagano-Certified Personal Trainer and Best Selling Author
- Strength Training for Women-Welcoming Joan Pagano is a pleasure and an honor, she is so knowledgeable.
- The 5 Fears of Aging-Joan Pagano is the author of best-selling fitness books, informational speaker on health and wellness and an advocate for weight training for women
Interviews with Lee Boyce– Certified Personal Trainer and Author
- Crossfit – Yay or Nay!-Fitness revolution, evolution or personal destruction, cross-fit is the topic of this episode.
- Real Training – No Nonsense-His new nickname is Dr.Destructor
Interview with Carrie Rezabek Dorr-Creator of Pure Barre fitness
- Pure Barre – How to Move to Feel Good and Look Good– Women want to tone thighs, hips and their booties! So the latest and greatest is “Pure Barre”, I am here to tell you this is not a fad and it work
Interview with Jason Johnson-Martial artist, trainer, actor
- Boomers and Martial Arts-What are some of the non-traditional exercise programs that can get you going? How about world traveled martial arts!
Interviews with Nathan Ohle– Michigan Governor’s Council on Fitness
- Active Michigan!– Ever heard of the “Governors Council on Physical Fitness Health and Sports?” No, well then now is the time, this is the show to become informed, b
- The Governor’s Council on Fitness– You always know with my man Nathan that he will bring the energy and the positive information, he rocks it. With the Governor’s Council on Fitness
Interview with Karen Goeller-Creator of Swing Set Fitness
- Overcoming and Succeeding– As a new addition to our theme of Inspirational Stories our new guest, Karen Goeller, is simply amazing. Holding a BA and EMT, Physical Therapist
Interview with Blake Kirinovic– Personal Trainer, motivational expert
- Maximizing Motivation– Maximizing motivation is the title to this show, and really we could not have a better example of someone who walks the walk in Blake Kirnovick.
Interview with Ben Ruetenik– Certified Personal trainer, Cross Fit instructor
- Building the Bridge Through Fitness– Ben Ruetenik is a Lansing based trainer who has helped hundreds of people achieve their fitness and weight loss goals. As well as being in his mid…
Interviews with Justin Grinnell– Certified Personal Trainer and Owner of State of Fitness
- The State of Fitness– Entering his third year as co-owner of State of Fitness with his delightful partner Rebecca Klinger, Justin Grinnell is the kind of guy you want
- Talking Sports Performance-Our monthly recaps with Justin are always going to empower your activity outlook. And as a guy who owns and operates a very successful gym in East
- Three Boomer Activities To Improve Everything– Picking JG’s brain on fitness is the plan here, do you want to know the latest on classes and trends?
- Intermittent Fasting– Is this another of the multitude of fads, gimmicks, stunt, contrivance, scheme, stratagem, ploy? Is intermittent fasting safe?
Interview with Jessica Stewart-Certified Personal Trainer
- Enabling Boomer Quality of Life-A combination “Building the Bridge” segment and “Fitness’ really fits the bill for this show with our guest Jessica Stewart. A graduate in Kinesiology…
Interviews with Dr. Bob Choat– PhD Psychology, Trainer
- Boomer Fitness-Gotta love Bobs zest for life, I mean it is infectious! What are the “Four Pillars”?
- Cardio Fitness, Boomer Style-Boomer training, Dr. Bob Choat style! Have you ever wondered what your “Psoas” is? Where and What is My Psoas?
- Attracting Abundance– I believe the biggest obstacle we all need to overcome in our quest for the best QOL (quality of life) we all deserve is BELIEFS!
- Mindset, Mindfulness, and How to Stop Negative Self-Talk– Mindset and mindfulness as taught by Dr. Bob, joined with Dr. Lori Shemek
- Fitness, Paleo Style– From “Parkour” to advanced recon, military style, getting the Doctor of Action, Bob Choat, on the show to talk about staying active is like unleashing……
- Resolve and Resolutions-Bob Choat walks the walk, and does the hard work needed to inspire and motivate.
- A Conversation About Mindfulness-The newest term, mindfullness, is catching a lot of attention
Interview with Megan Merchant-BS/MS Exercise and Dance expert
- Dance It Up!– So this “LaBlast” thing is the real deal huh? I asked some of my friends locally and they had not heard of it, that guarantees it, Megan is right……
Interviews with Regie Rieder– Certified Personal Trainer, Author
- An Hour of TMI (Transformation, Motivation, Inspiration)– As a high school all state quarterback back in his dark ages, or as a college athlete Regie Rieder continues to grow as a human being, learning, te
- Balance, Strength, and Health– Regie Rieder did not always have Balance, Strength and Health as a foundation in his life.
- Home Gym Ideas– Home Gym Ideas (for under $50.00) was something I just knew Regie would jump all over, and of course, he did.
Interview with Rebecca Klinger-BS/MS Athletic Trainer, Champion Dancer
- States of Fitness– Rebecca Klinger, co-owner of State of Fitness, an outstanding gym in East Lansing, Michigan is a certified athletic trainer, has trained at the….
- Dancing – It Does A Body Good!– Rebecca Klinger’s interviews may be listed under ‘fitness’, however her energy and stories are much more than such a narrow topic. I say narrow….
- The Social Side of Dance– As the new leader of ‘My Movement Coach’ and multi qualified and talented in many disciplines, Rebecca Klinger brings her vast knowledge to our listners…
Interview with Todd Durkin-Founder of Fitness Quest Ten, Trainer, Author
- Growing Rich With Wellness– “Train Joe’s Like the Pro’s”, if you hear that you know TD (Todd Durkin) cannot be far behind! In a return to the radio talk show the master of inspirement…..
Interviews with Erwan LeCorre– Creator of MovNat
- Understanding MovNat– Introducing MovNat, a fitness super-trend and its creator Erwan Le Corre!
- Natural Movement– Demystify Life! When Erwan Le Corre joins the show it is about stepping back.
Interview with David VanDaff– Vice President of NASM
- How to Heal Yourself with Sports Medicine– With over 20 years in the competitive fitness market, and now as the Vice President of Business Development and Public affairs for NASM…….
Interview with Jason Strayhorn– Big Ten College Football, Coach, Sports announcer
- Big Ten, Big Life, Big Fitness– Jason Strayhorn, the son of a preacher from Indianapolis, has a very unique perspective on many topics. Being an elite athlete in his college days
Interview with Tim Kissman– Founder and Editor of Healthy and Fit Magazine
- Healthy & Fit– As the editor and founder of “Healthy and Fit” magazine Tim Kissman has seen his fair share of change in the area of exercise and nutrition. Found throughout the…..