003D-Boomers Inspirational success stories
Interview with Mary Stevens
- Inspirational Stories: Mary Stevens– Why fitness is important, well that is a huge question for our show. I mean, heck, without fitness and staying on our games, life just blows by an….
Interview with Laura King
- Finding Your Inspiration for Improved Fitness– We need more inspirational stories like Laura King. Maybe you will be the next person to come on Boomers Rock and share the love.
Interview with Dr. Margaret Aranda
- Live, Survive, Love– To Survive is not the same as To Overcome!
Interview with Stacy Sawyer
- How Raising Money Can Improve Your Heart– The American Heart Association is filled with outstanding people with a cause and that is to educate and raise awareness, along with funds to help
Interview with James Twyman
- Exploring The Redwood Highway– If you are 50+, sick of comic book, violent or crude films that appeal to a 16 year old boy, then you should listen to this interview with a filmmaker
Interview with Richard Lieder
- Re-Imagine Your Life– As one of the preeminent executive coaches and best selling author Richard Leider makes his debut in this episode and what a debut it is!
Interview with Bill Vick
- Dealing with Chronic Illness– On tonight’s episode, Dr. Lori and I talk to a wonderful guy with a great story, Bill Vick.
Interview with S Faye Watson
- Building a Transitional Life– Inspirational people are well… inspiring!
Interview with Eileen Morey
- Surviving Cancer– Optimal health in all areas of life has become our guest, Eileen Morey’s passion and joy. Surviving cancer is her story.
Interview with Robin Usborne
- Imagination– I love the stories of people who can see their future and then move on it. Robin Usborne is one of those stories.