Interviews with Kirk Spano-Founder Blue Mound Asset Management
- Will the Boomers See Another Real Estate Boom?– I did not realize that Kirk is so diversified in his knowledge.
- Long Term Care For Your Quality of Life– Getting the lowdown on the the long-term care insurance conundrum is the bottom line with this visit from my expert in the finance world, Kirk Span
- Why My Investments Fail– The big question is,”Why do investments fail?”
- Funding Our Potential– Working is not a bad word.
- The Most Important Things You Need to Know About Social Security– The most important things you need to know about Social Security, this is going to take many shows with my financial fitness ‘Guru’ Kirk Spano, so
- Simple Asset Allocation: 401Ks– My man Kirk brings it every time and this show is no exception. Kirk offers upbeat information and here are some points to consider and why you…
- The Lowdown on Annuities– With the baby boomers at the front-end of retirement looking for certainty and financial salespeople looking to score big commissions, annuities…
- Is Slow Growth America’s New Normal?– Is slow growth the new normal in our society? And in my mind what is slow growth anyway?
- The Social Security Minefield– I think our “Financial Fitness” guru Kirk Spano is great, it is one of the reasons he has a regular slot on “Boomers Rock” you gotta bring it to be
- Financial Conservatism – Yay or Nay– What the heck is ‘quantitative easing’?
- The Bouncing Market: Keeping Your Head Up With A Positive Attitude– Dealing with volatility in the investment markets is always easy right? Who has forgotten the meltdown of 2008 and the volatility then, no big dea
- Why Financial Problems are Nothing to Be Ashamed Of– Talking about your financial issues can lead to some heartening exchanges and just may alleviate anxiety, so said by our expert from the “Enemy of Debt” Travis Pizel
- When Will the Economic Boom Return?– Anytime Kirk makes a visit into the land of Boomers Rock you know it is a value added conversation. On this episode we discuss the relevance of th
- Be Careful of a Good Thing– As my boy from Milwaukee likes to say, “don’t make a big mistake!” That profound statement holds a lot of water when it comes to your financial ne
- Debunking the Biggest Scam– What do you think could be the biggest scam ever in the history of mankind?
- Dropping Bad Money Habits– Albert Einstein created a couple of cool thoughts, one was E=MC squared and the second was the magic of compound interest.
- The Medicare Info Show– Can you cover every aspect about Medicare in a one hour talk show? Not really, but you can get down to the major nitty gritty!
- The Halo Effect– Typically I invent words but this time my boy from Milwaukee rocked it with ‘Energy-Technolution’, a mouthful but very apropos for any talk with the man!
- The 2014 Crystal Ball– When you look ahead, you better look behind!
- Avoiding Financial Foibles– Remember the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp?
- The Devil Made Me Buy It– If you buy a 50 or 60 thousand dollar truck does that make you impulsive? Maybe maybe not, it really all depends doesn’t it?
- Great Places to Live a Lot and Work a Little in Retirement– Needing some ideas on areas of the country to build your personal ‘Refirement Zone’?
- Avoiding the Next Crash– “The stock market gains in 2013 were largely fueled by the hope that 2014’s economy would accelerate.”
- Debunking Economic Conspiracy– There is so much angst in the media about everything from buying gold doubloons, to burying your 401k in the mattress.
- Understanding Municipal Bonds– Who cares about understanding municipal bonds? We all should, that’s who!
- Global Warming Your Portfolio– What does Elan Musk have to say about renewable energy? What does Kirk Spano have to say about Elan Musk?
- Healthcare Financial Answers– An article from Market Watch, “6 Ways to Prepare for Steep Health Costs in Retirement” is the impetus for this show with the guru, Kirk Spano.
- Retirement Planning in a Changing Economy– “Set it, and Forget It”, a classic line from our financial fitness guru, Kirk ‘The Milwaukee Mauler’ Spano.
- Investing the Super Indexing Way– So what the heck is “indexing”, and why do we need to know about this?
- How to Build a Retirement Income Ladder– Amending the soil to your financial fitness, attracting the components that make your personal garden of finance grow, living life through risk and….
Interview with Jean Chatzky-Financial journalist, author and motivational speaker
- 1. Money School-It is meeting and interviewing really nice people that make my day. I have to say that virtually all of our guests fit that groove. It is those people who……
Interview with Travis Pizel-Blogger Enemy of Debt
- Enemy of Debt– There is a new entry in town as far as our ‘Financial Fitness’ shows continue to proliferate. I mean, we all get the fact that our ‘financial fitness’
Interview with Dr. Teresa Ghilarducci-Phd, Labor Economist, writer
- Save Yourself by Saving Your Retirement– Teresa Ghilarducci makes her debut on the Boomers Rock show and she totally brings it!